Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Last Day of Forever

Well if you had walked into the lunch room at my school on Friday, you would have thought that someone had died. Our Junior High is splitting and going to two different high schools. There are enough people not going to Maple Mountain High School that well a lot of us, over seventy percent were crying. The crying all started when the BOYS basketball team started saying good bye about an hour before school was over. It just got bigger and bigger as more and more Freshman came into the room to say good bye. I will miss my friends that won't be with me next year. Tyler Noorda, Tyler Baker, Jenny Jones, Shanae Curtis, Caroline Lewis, Jamie Gashler, Katrina Waugh, Angela Black, Morgan Adams, Tyler Graves, Colby Hjorth, Lauren Ridge, and Many more. Well I was walking home with some friends and about half way to my house, my friend say "I can't walk with you guys" Jokingly and he sniffled. I told him I would try to stop crying but it wasn't for a nother two or three minutes when we were at my next door neighbors house that I stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment