Friday, June 12, 2009

Girls Camp


I went to Girls Camp this week. It was so much fun. My mom was my cabin leader. I also took my friend, Chelsea. I was so tired, But I didn't realize it until I slept for seventeen hours after we got home. Even though Erin's Birthday is in July she still got to come and experience the fun we have at Girls Camp. I am so excited to go to the reunion that the stake leaders are planning for us. We when on hikes and stayed in cabins and did crafts one night we even played capture the flag. None of the leaders knew how to play, we were all quite shocked. Every night our cabin leader, Sister Sheranian, gave away thing from NuSkin and candy in different games. It rained like every day while we were up there. The last night we stayed up 'til like two in the morning. The picture is from the last night after testimony meeting these girls went into their cabin. They are standing on chairs best a little furry friend named Mouse had invite himself in to the cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment