Monday, July 23, 2012

Elder Friends

It is really weird having friends leaving on missions. I currently have four friends out. It is really weird for Ryan's family to be here and to think that he is gone. He isn't far but I still miss him. Family camp wasn't the same without him. My friends Josh Miller and Nick Segard are currently rooming together at the MTC. I got a letter from both of them with a drawing across the two envelops. There were three fish and it said "Here's Proof we know each other." It was so cool!!! My other friend Greg Waite is also in the MTC. He is going to Finland. And then yesterday I went to a farewell for a bright, brilliant, funny friend. I have looked up to Matt Jones for years. Seven to be exact.

I am finally coming to grips with the fact that my guy friends are now going to start leaving and going all across the world to spread the gospel that I know and love. It is just weird to think that I am this old!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment