Monday, January 16, 2012

Life Right Now!

Well it certainly has been a long time.... and at this point I probably should be off doing other things, like checking to make sure that none of my year long classes had any homework over the long weekend. But I recently learned that a great way to get to know yourself better is to write down your thoughts....  so here we go!  
I love getting up early in the morning and exercise.  The first week of the year I did this... but now I fear that it is very cold at 5 am and so my schedule might be changing. 
I have had such a fun year.  This last December I got to go on a trip with my Cross Country team.  We went to California for a race and along the way went to the beach and Disneyland. It was very warm and So very much fun. I have the best memories from this trip and I am so very glad for the wonderful, good friends who I hung out with.
This new year has been so nice, because i started the year out right.  I cleaned my room. I dejunked a heaping basket of clothes from my closet. I set up a little organizing system to keep my desk clear.  and best of all I have worked hard to at least spend more time reading my scriptures.
One thing I am very sad to admit is that I am very very behind in my journal.... :( This is something I don't like at all. But at the moment I can never seem to find time to be able to just sit down and write. At this point I don't know how I am ever going to get caught up, But I have a list of things that I at least need to sit down and write my experiences down.
I want to become a little scrapbooker. I want to be able to document my life in color and a little bit of style.  I love the fact that there are so many ways to remember experiences and to keep the memories fresh and bright in this crazy ever changing world.
I am so very excited for a new opportunity I have right now. I am in Maple Mountain High Schools Winter Play, Don't drink the Water. It is a comedy, about a family that is stuck in an American embassy behind the Iron Curtain.  It is so fun and although it is only a small role I am just very excited to be a part of my first ever play!
Life is crazy! I am in three AP classes and One concurrent enrollment class through UVU. I am trying to spend time with family and friends, while keeping my grades up. My to do list also en-tells filling out scholarship applications, Running, Piano, seminary council, violin, eating (Trust me it is written on my list and with high priority, I like food.), Youth city council (which just finished at the start of the year), Going to mutual, Doing loads and loads of homework, participating in high school/ teenager activities, and ultimately trying to learn to juggle life while learning about life.
Ah... Life. I have learn so much in the last little while. My little tunnel visioned perspective is slowly deteriorating and growing... if that makes any sense.  I have learned a lot from friends I have grown closer to this year and it is so nice to again feel like there are people that want to see me everyday. Not that I didn't before... It is just nice to have that realization every once in a while.
Well I have to go... but don't worry I promise I will be back soon.  And I promise to have some fun stories and pictures to show my life off a little.... Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment