Friday, May 8, 2009

Track


Oh Wow! I am glad to have track season over. Now I won't miss anymore school. And I'll have some of my afternoons back to work on my 4.0. I need to keep working out but I am so glad not to have something I should be doing after school every day of the week. It was a ton of fun and I strengthened a ton of friendships will on the track team.
This is at the district track meet. I ran the mile and the 800 meters. The mile is four times around the track and the 800 is twice. I work really hard and PR (personal record) in the Mile. But ran out of steam in the 800 and did not PR. I found out that my mile has improved by almost a minute over the season. For those of you that don't run track that is really good. I am so proud of my accomplishments. I encourage all of you do go running with some friends it is tons of fun.
In this picture I saw my Dad taking pictures so I smiled. This is only as half as the smile is.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! I am glad you ejoyed track so much. I love to see you having fun while staying in shape.

    ReplyDelete