Sunday, May 10, 2009

To MOM and DAD


Well as I was writing my other post I started thinking about how seeing my dad in that race really helped me out. That race is a really long race and I just had to smile with the thought that my parents would take time out of their day to come and see me race. I was so happy when they would cheer my name. As I sprinted down the final stretch I heard my mom scream my name and it just made me sprint harder.
I just wanted to thank my Mom and Dad that they are such good examples for me to follow. I am so thankful for the things they do for me. For raising me in the Gospel and for providing a roof over my head and food for me to eat. I just wanted to say I LOVE You and even though I might be angry or Bugged (which I know my mom gets a kick out of :) I really am listening. It might just be what I did not want to hear. I LOVE YOU MOM and DAD. THANK YOU!!

1 comment: